Ask Your Virtual Assistant is in FULL FLIGHT MODE!
As some of you may or may not know, I recently took to the entrepreneurial path and launched out my own Virtual Assistant business! I would love for you to check out my website, Ask Your Virtual Assistant:
- A busy business or professional individual who wants to concentrate on revenue generating activities but find yourself bogged down by the administrative tasks?
- Want to take on new clients or business but need more hands to help out?
- Desperately need to tick off that to-do-list that is collecting dust?
- Have seasonal or peak times when instant professional help is needed but don’t want the obligation of having full-time or part-time staff?
- Simply want MORE time?!
Then it’s time to get yourself a Virtual Assistant! I cannot emphasis enough how beneficial it would be to you, your sanity, your business and your pocket, in getting professional help to assist you achieve your goals (or gain back your life!)
You’re probably thinking now, “What is a Virtual Assistant?” Well to put it plainly, a Virtual Assistant provides professional administrative, technical or creative support or assistance to business owners and busy individuals. Working remotely within their own well equipped office, tasks or projects are communicated to the VA via email, phone, fax, postage mail, and courier or at times for local clients – onsite.
Of the greatest advantages to you, a Virtual Assistant charges only for the time worked (normally a per hour rate). Since a virtual assistant is an independent contractor you never have to worry about employee benefits, taxes, paperwork, insurance, extra costs on office space or supplies, no obligation on hours required to work per week, extra hands during seasonal or peak activity time, and no time is wasted on breaks or having to deal with employee personal issues.
Additionally, as a VA is a business owner themselves, they understand the importance of confidentiality, lead/turn-around time, customer relationships, marketing, finances and running a business in general!
Ask Your Virtual Assistant offer solutions not only to the busy business owner, but also to the busy individual who would prefer to use their leisure time on the fun things in life! Check it out:
- General Administrative Support – following up unpaid invoices, word processing, email management/correspondence, typing, research, meeting scheduling, diary management etc
- Marketing and Web Solutions – online & offline marketing support & research, Website maintenance, Social networking management etc
- Lifestyle Management – paying bills online, booking tickets, scheduling appointments, travel arrangements, organising special events (birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, retirement etc)
If you know anyone who would benefit from my services, or if the above sounds like you, please contact me to schedule your complimentary 30 minute consultation.
For new clients I am offering 10% off your first invoice.
Additionally, for any referrals that convert into a paying client, I am offering $50 per referral – so it’s a win-win for all!
Thanks for your time and have an AWESOME WEEK!